Friday, January 9, 2009

what is love ??do i fear from LOVE?

well guys i am not sure about what love really is.But when i was in 3rd or 4th standard then my elder brother was in 10th standard.He used to write everywhere "Love i s God ,God is Love".I was confused what it really means and you guys wont believe I asked one of his friend he explained me that LOVE stands for L=lake of tears O=ocean of sorrow V=valley of death E=end of life.

Believe me guys I have not been in love .But still being in love is amazing feeling.I just cant write in words but yeah you will feel always like talking about her/him ,your eyes will search for her/him only,your mind will force to dream you in day too,you lips will widen to give a subtle smile ,your pen will feel like writing her/him name.If you feel like that then believe me you are in love.

But you know what- i fear from LOVE. As i have promised myself to do something for my family, something for village and something for my country.So i avoid to any girl who attracts me.If you are a girl and i m avoiding you that means i like you the most. Well i hope avoiding the girl who attracts will really help you a lot. Finally if you think you are getting attracted towards some girl then try to focus on another.Believe me you will get over from first one.If you are doing these things means you fear from love like me.But dont worry can't say its good but its not bad.


whatever you do,do to enjoy and make yourself happy.Believe me if you are happy you can do any thing with your happy and healthy mind.

13 comments:

moni_in_ wonderland said...

hey guru..
it was a gud one..
how is it that u could describe so beautifully the feelings that accompany love when u urself r supposedly not...
and yeah..really innovative ways to keep the feelings at bay...
but can u think of any for girls too..or they r quite the same..
will try them out may be..
nd ur committment towards ur family ,village n country is praiseworthy..
way to go..
keep writing!!

Unknown said...

your post is really good n contains nice ideas to keep u at a safer side...as moni said "really innovative ways to keep the feelings at bay"..but i believe dat love is something which actually u cant describe in words....n wen u hav feelings for a person..then its actually very difficult to avoid dat person..if u can do so that means ur love is not true :)
i also believe dat few things r not in our control.. anyways....u r a nice boy n fren 2 n i know dat u'll do smthng great for ur village n our country..

rajeev said...

very nice post!!
really it is !!
But you know what, I really dont feel that the love is same as attraction, as you have said. Loving a girl and being
attracted towards a girl both are different things. One thing more that I disagree from you is that I really
dont feel that loving someone makes you away from your responsibilities. Buddy it depends upon guy to guy how you manage the things.
i would like to appreciate your point"if you think you are getting attracted towards some girl then try to focus on another"guy,i did same,it really saved me.
All the above I really appreciate you advices but just tell me one thing that how do you know that much about love since you have never been in ???? arent you hiding something ??? he he he
Finally,
this blog reveal your too many quality like Too intelligent,Innovative,Creative,patriotic,goal oriented and so on......

Sajal Sinha said...

chaapa guru but I have an another version of love.........
Love is Lust..........

Vini said...

its really gud...

freakygenius said...

LOVEGURU

Mrityunjaya said...

guru yaar.. maine sahi likha tha.. tum The Guru ho ;)

SOULS CURRY said...

whatever you do,do to enjoy and make yourself happy.Believe me if you are happy you can do any thing with your happy and healthy mind..... absolutely true :)

sr said...

bahut badhiya guru bhai..keep it up!

Unknown said...

u knw wht i always thot.... tht u r a person who iz vry far 4m these things.. bt u knw wht..u hv bcum "luv guru"... lolz...
bt u knw wht when u'll fall in luv, u'll surely cum to knw tht being in luv is the most beautiful feeling n jab pyaar hota hai to ghar sansaar kuchh bhi nazar ni aata...tht is the true luv.. u wont b able to deviate urself towrds another girl.. believe ni hota to try kar k dekh lena...lolz....

bikram saikia said...

The 2nd para is true to each word ;) So people reading this kw dt if they are in love :) BTW it has happened to me 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8...yeah 8 times.... and there's nothing called true love and false love. LOVE is LOVE :)That I think is true moral of this GURUVANI:)

induravisinghj said...

ha ha ha ...wow!!!!!!
great Guru ji,kya khoob kaha hai aapne.Very well written......

... said...

Absolute Truth!
A nice post :)